Tommy xs

XJR1300 for sale

Beautiful example one very carful owner (the one before me) to the best of my knowledge she’s never been Dropped ( well not before I owned her) very fast in a straight line ( not so good on corners but will take a lot of punishment & bounces really well) brakes are shit hot as long as you remember to use them (yesterday after a ride out I touched them and they really were shit hot, honestly I burnt my finger. This bike really is bulletproof and pulls like train ( as mentioned earlier in a straight line) this add was inspired by the conversation in pub last night, thanks guys

no silly offers please! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll give you a carrot 2 bags of apples and lessons in HOW TO GO ROUND CORNERS! Glad your home safe and sound mate, till next time.

• Thanks 1

Fk ma  tommo .  you no injuries,:hug2: ,  thats a tank  your on,  compared to theXS. 

• Haha 1

Brilliant 😂 

She's a tough aul bike, well worth the money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 2 Wheels said:

Sounds like a burd I used to know.

Hey Tommy I'll swap you for a Triumph. You choose which one, and I'll guarantee you won't fall off either 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Fk ma  tommo .  you no injuries,:hug2: ,  thats a tank  your on,  compared to theXS. 

Yep John came off better than you versus the manhole, I keep telling everyone how hard I am but no one seems to believe me. 

14 hours ago, 2 Wheels said:

Brilliant 😂 

What money! I said no silly offers

6 hours ago, jimmy said:

Sounds like a burd I used to know.

Hey Tommy I'll swap you for a Triumph. You choose which one, and I'll guarantee you won't fall off either 

Its the best offer I've had so far Jimmy, I wouldn't put money on me not falling off, I fell out of bed last night I was dreaming I was still in my tent.

• Haha 2