Forum will be down Monday

Alex
This post is 2117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi all,

Bad news the site will be down, good news we're moving to a newer faster server. Hoping it'll take a day wish me luck, these things never normally go as smooth as expected.

Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's brill Alex. As they say "It's better than an eye in the poke with a stick burnt"

Appreciate all that you have done/doing.

Mike.

• Like 1

As above, cheers for your efforts bud.

• Admin

Cheers guys, will finally be with a host who can affordably scale with the site!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems to be a time issue,,  show posts 1hr  ago,,  but its yesterdays posts,   And Yamfan  is the only member online,, keps asking me to sign in,,

roll on monday,,

• Admin

Only just finished the move, let me know if there are any issues.

@blackhat250 did you not see a site offline message?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Only just finished the move, let me know if there are any issues.

@blackhat250 did you not see a site offline message?

Hey Alex, I had the same issue as John. I was aware the site would be down on Monday but my being kicked out on the sunday didn't register that downtime in my brain. The offline message only  showed up on the monday. No issues no tho, so cheers

• Thanks 1

• Admin

Yeah sorry my mistake, there's a time difference with Sydney, I forgot!

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:42 AM, Alex said:

Yeah sorry my mistake, there's a time difference with Sydney, I forgot!

ah, but you didn't say which Monday :D

Its asking me to sign in  every time ,between reading posts,    the says there a  problem,  i have to send a message to get logged in ,,,  cracking me up,,,

• Admin

Sorry about this, have you tried deleting you cache and cookies? What did the error message say?

I tried to log in  with facebook,  [ as forgot my password,]   it then said  " error ", contact  us,,  so i typed and sent ,  then i got logged in ,,,

Seeems Ok tonight, 11/6/2018

John, the same has been happening to me, so maybe it's because we are so far from the exchange.........At least that's what BfekkingT tell me every time I complain about my slow broadband.....average speed 67Mb, I get 15.....

• Admin

Are you getting an actual error code?