WTF.......ALECCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy
This post is 2089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well it's not all bad news Alex, I at least can now use the site, had a few weeks there when I could not sign in or even see the site. Thanks mate.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Doing it again Alex

image.png

Hopefully this gives you an idea

Thats the page   i get jimmy,    if you fil in send  a message.   it then logs you in,    BUT,  if you press the Home icon,,,,  it logs you out AGAIN,

• Like 1

We have eaten the Haggis used to power the wheel

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tommy xs said:

Hope you guys can get that Scottish 

interwebthingy working soon :thumb:

Well  tommo"   since we invented   near everythin   ,   cant sort out the   webthingy   

• Like 1

• Admin

I have a feeling it's from the annoying cookie tool we're using for GDPR compliance. I've created a new theme which has everything removed to try and isolate where the issue is, in the footer there is a link which says 'Theme' please click on this and select test. Please use that for a few days and let me know if that fixes the issue. I'll then need to add stuff back in until it breaks again. Thanks for your help with this and sorry for the issues.

• Like 1

Don't be sorry Bud. The work you put to making sure we can all go online and moan is appreciated. It's a mild inconvenience at worst.

That's me logged in using 'test' so I'll keep an eye out.....Buggering off to Tenerife on Sunday Morning tho so......

• Like 1

Well. Its starting to get irritating now. Every time I open a post then go back to home, I have to go through the log in process again (even using the 'test' option)

• Like 1

• Admin

Thanks for the update, let's leave it until @jimmy's back and we can be sure it's sorted

• Admin

Forgot to say please make sure you delete your browser cache. 

On 6/25/2018 at 4:31 AM, Alex said:

Thanks for the update, let's leave it until @jimmy's back and we can be sure it's sorted

I'm not back yet but have logged in on my phone, (1st time ever....I'm getting good with technology) and have went back and forth between topics with no issues. So either it's fixed or its my laptop. Cheers again bud 

6 hours ago, jimmy said:

I'm not back yet 

Its warmer  here Jim,,,,?

• Haha 1

• Admin

@jimmy I never thought I’d wish I was in Tenerife leaving in Sydney. But riding in to work at 9 degrees I do. How I’ve acclimatised ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Its warmer  here Jim,,,,?

Ah, but this is holiday sun with beer, pools and semi naked women (and men if you're that way inclined) on tap..... so much better 

• Haha 1

Got home today and have popped in and out with a couple of posts.........Happy to report there have been no issues, so all appears sorted at my end. Again Alec, thank you very much for all your hard work