WTF.......ALECCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy
This post is 2089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just in from work and having a catch up on the forum. First thing happening is a screen like this

image.png

and even after clicking 'accept recommended settings' it comes back every time I open a new page......Help please

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok up here,   must be you southern Belle"s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,put a shilling in the meter?

and it appears to have removed random 's' from your post  ?

Just on the mobile so far for me.

• Admin

Hi and shit, this was all working properly when I published it and tested it. Turned it off for now whilst I investigate it.

This is an absolute pain but I'm being forced to do by the new GDPR regulations, or I risk a €20 million fine!

• Like 2

Thanks, I appreciate the effort you put in to make this happen

20 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Ok up here,   must be you southern Belle"s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,put a shilling in the meter?

Em, John. I thought Jimmy was  further north than you were, ?

Cheers alex.

3 hours ago, Cynic said:

Em, John. I thought Jimmy was  further north than you were, ?

Cheers alex.

Na jason " hes in the central belt  =  civilization,,,,,,,,,,,Am in the land of  =  unlocked doors at night,- leave keys in the ignition  ,  and sheds open all day and night,,  without intruders,    

• Confused 1

And what's your address again John (says the scouser) 

Oh and never more true than in Scotland, west is best 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Na jason " hes in the central belt  =  civilization,,,,,,,,,,,Am in the land of  =  unlocked doors at night,- leave keys in the ignition  ,  and sheds open all day and night,,  without intruders,    

Hey, I resemble that remark. BTW I leave my doors open at night but that maybe because my alarm system is a 7st German Shepherd, recently changed from an 8st Rottie ?

image.jpg

Anyway, I would never describe Gourock as Civilisation, more like the land that time forgot

• Haha 1

Your fix seems to have worked. All I get now is the small settings triangle in the bottom corner. Thanks again for your efforts bud.

• Admin

No worries, I'm trying to find something else which isn't so much in your face.

• 4 weeks later...

Its back to   sign in,  then  ERROR,   ,, no  one online etc,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????

Hey John, I got the same tonight but it only lasted about half an hour then it was back to normal

• Thanks 1

• Admin

Hmm. Nothing’s changed that’s odd. Please let me know if it happens again or is still happening for you.