No indicators or horn

Python666
This post is 2142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all hope this is ok to post here I'm a new member I've got a 1993 Yamaha yzf750r out of the blue the indicators stopped working except the rear right also the horn has now stopped working all other lights still work I've put a new relay in checked fuses and for brakes in the wires can't find anything as anyone on here had a similar or same problem?

Thanks in advance 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You really should pop an intro in the new members area, bit of netiquette.

Bulbs good?

3 hours ago, Cynic said:

You really should pop an intro in the new members area, bit of netiquette.

Bulbs good?

Hi have done now and yes all the bulbs are fine when I alarm the bike all the indicators flash getting power from the flasher relay also

LOL, 

2 hours ago, Python666 said:

when I alarm the bike all the indicators flash 

There is your answer, the alarm is faulty or its connections have worn/weakened , check/remove as you please and even money it fixes it. Alarms are notorious. 

2 hours ago, Cynic said:

LOL, 

There is your answer, the alarm is faulty or its connections have worn/weakened , check/remove as you please and even money it fixes it. Alarms are notorious. 

Cheers for the reply will have a look in to the alarm side of it