Clymer Service and Repair Manual

SirQuej
This post is 2180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

rHi Guys

So I'm wanting to start working on my XVS950 myself instead of paying someone else to do it....

Whats the best way to start learning?  I've seen the Clymer Service & Repair Manual but is this any good?

Would it help a total noob get started and be able to do things like replacing brake discs etc..?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by SirQuej

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes the more you do the more you learn also YouTube vids are great too for example if you’re not sure how to use a certain tool or process and if you get really stuck you can always ask on here  :thumb:

• Like 1

try and sourse the official yamaha one, much better and has the specs in there too

On 4/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, drewpy said:

try and sourse the official yamaha one, much better and has the specs in there too

Ciao,

Where do I get a good repair manual (with clear pictures) for a virago 535s, from 1993? (to buy online or to download for free :D )

Thanks guys!

Where do I get a good repair manual (with clear pictures) for a virago 535s, from 1993? (to buy online or to download for free :D )

errr you could try Google. I found one within 5 secs of simply putting in "virago 535 manual"

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online