Anyone else having problems with Club Site?

cotterpot
This post is 2153 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I seem to be having a problem with the site and wondered if anything has been changed?

The problem is the slow loading of pages with a 'white' page (i.e nothing) between each selection. The same happens when I go back to the Forums List to change to a different forum.  The newly selected forum appears - then disappears for about 15/20 seconds before returning.

I'm not sure I have explained it too well, but best I can do.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
10 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Me too.. big blank  for 4 seconds,   

I put that down to age, bud ?

• Haha 1

Ah good - I won't be shakin my PC about to try an fix it then.

And as for Jimmy - I'll 'ave you know that I admit I'm not as good as I once was, but good once as I ever was ?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, cotterpot said:

And as for Jimmy - I'll 'ave you know that I admit I'm not as good as I once was, but good once as I ever was ?

That was almost my saying when I finished playing rugby....."The older I get, the better I was"

Me too. ☹️

Also, I seem to have lost the workshop section. ?

Edited by mike1949

• Admin

Sorry I'm late to this thread, I've cleared all customisations to theme and updated to the latest version. Please let me know if this issue still exists. Cheers

My end seems to be alright now Alex. And also I can now access the workshop section to which I couldn't previously. Cheers for all your behind the scenes hard work.

Mike 

• Admin

Awesome thanks for the update, glad it's sorted. For every post I make on this forum I spend 4hrs as a developer ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online