TDR claims its first muppet.

Cynic
This post is 2196 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

LOL, 

Went out on the bike today, rolling down the dual carriageway in a world of my own at around 60 a car slows opposite as were braking for the roundabout.

Out of the window the muppet in the passenger seat shouts.. quoting here... " Awww flat out, go get a proper bike i could go faster on a pushbike" 3 lads (heavy on the lads, barely out of school, if at all) in a crappy Renault something, could have been a Vauxhall. So round the roundabout and i stayed with them.

I could have lost out if it had been a sporty something but there was a 'black box fitted' sticker in the back window (by daddy no doubt) so i pulled up behind em and stayed there.. 50, 60, lots of looking out the back window, 70 I'm still there. That's a proper 70 too because my spedo is gps so he must have been looking at 80 odd on his clocks when his bottle goes. So i drop a gear and blast past giving him the finger as i go. The look on his face.

Plenty of people mistake it for a 125, generally to there loss. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brilliant jase"  :D done a few subaru"s   when i had the H2.   they  thot  " old piece of shit, " when it had a  black plate on,,  it was a 4.5 sec  0-60.   not bad for an old girl, B)

Edited by blackhat250

21 hours ago, neversaydie said:

Hate to appear ignorant, but whats a "black box"?

its when you "ride on Time" :D

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2018 at 3:24 PM, neversaydie said:

Hate to appear ignorant, but whats a "black box"?

Fake blonds have one :rolleyes:

• Haha 1