Wray Classic Bike night

This post is 2178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what a cracking evening, so I set off around 5pm to Wray near Bentham.

I rode via Sabden, Sawley, Slaidburn and through the Trough of Bowland into Wray. 80miles to get there and 2 hours(ish)

Here's a few photos

looks like Scotland with the twisty Road
Hi7E1HO.jpg

not a soul in sight

AKSrBGb.jpg

7cBGGMp.jpg

ubiquitous selfie

YdTVcCU.jpg

bit busy, it was rammed. had a hog roast barm not much left of the whole pig too so they must have done some trade.
19QTyUI.jpg

2WL3yXE.jpg

L5KnXeL.jpg

one of those Chinese Ajs, looks good though, only 125cc

GWK96dR.jpg

and a picky of me at Rivvy over the tops

5TBcWMY.jpg

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Crackin pics drewps,     that was a remote run  over the hills eh ,,

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

Another new helmet Drewpy ?

got it for Xmas, flip front and 5 star rating in both modes.

down side its noisier than the cheapy one I used in Spain

On 05/04/2018 at 11:29 PM, blackhat250 said:

Crackin pics drewps,     that was a remote run  over the hills eh ,,

thanks, was very lonely but really good.

glad i didn't break down or come off, might find a skeleton on a rusty bike :D

• Haha 1

I have the same helmet and it is noisy, your screen and the angle you hold your head makes quite a difference to the noise.

Just hold your hand in front of your jaw to the left or right to see the effect.

If your screen tips the air up to hit you on the visor it cuts a lot of the noise, helps in rain too.

Flipped up in the summer or fueling up is nice  although i think the noise is too much myself as I'm not a fan of plugs, (not helped by the diddy tdr screen) i may go back to a full face fixed one next time i change although i do have a taller screen coming.

16 hours ago, Cynic said:

I have the same helmet and it is noisy, your screen and the angle you hold your head makes quite a difference to the noise.

Just hold your hand in front of your jaw to the left or right to see the effect.

If your screen tips the air up to hit you on the visor it cuts a lot of the noise, helps in rain too.

Flipped up in the summer or fueling up is nice  although i think the noise is too much myself as I'm not a fan of plugs, (not helped by the diddy tdr screen) i may go back to a full face fixed one next time i change although i do have a taller screen coming.

I have a fixed Shark helmet too, and is quieter.

the other flip only comes up to top and pulls your head back from 50 mph.

With this one, I tend to use the open face a lot more in town (better vision) and under 50 mph

1 hour ago, neversaydie said:

Hmmmm. Im now getting Google auto ads appearing across some of the posts. Is this a matter for admin, or for the individual posters

Me too, doing my head in!

17 hours ago, neversaydie said:

Whatever the cause of the ads, the appear to have disappereared

I asked Alex to look into it, maybe they got rumbled