Canadian Newbie

This post is 2227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wanted to say HI.  I have always been a Yamaha owner mainly 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers.  I have recently received 2, 1984 Yamaha DT 125 LC.  So far have been fun projects, new cables all around thanks to Wemoto.  New carb kits from australia and now I am have the fun of tuning and working out all the gremlins that keep creeping up.  Can't wait to dive into the discussions and stat asking questions.  Thanks for the forum.

Adam Mitts  

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Howdee B).  is it still snowing in Canada,   you lot have a long winter,.    i was on the bike tonight  , the sun has finally appeared ,:jossun:

Hi Adam, welcome to the YOC. :D

20 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Howdee B).  is it still snowing in Canada,   you lot have a long winter,.    i was on the bike tonight  , the sun has finally appeared ,:jossun:

Has been not a bad winter at all.  Just started warming up and then dropped to -18c for a couple nights.  But it is getting tolerable again.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online