Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, blackhat250 said:

Fell down a man hole today, the fking lid was too small,[ septic tank].  flipped the lid i went into my waist.  skint shins knees , toes, lid got me int he gonnads too, home licking my wounds,  ,  dangerous bastard thing,  i told the woman,  shes put a slab over it,   if it had been her ,she was a gonner,,, will see how i feel tomozz,  stiffen up, and finding new scrapes  toes  inner thigh,,,

you ok John?

no, all I'm bringing with me is my arse and my elbows. [emoji6] an air bed would be nice .
and maybe a blow up pillar,  oh and can you have the tent ERRECT for my arrival [emoji846] ta.
and don't forget a clean sleeping bag .

I've got some cardboard and a moth eaten blanket in the shed you can use them [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blackie, are you gonna make it ?

Where’s Johnny:doggy:

come on John it’s not as if it’s the first man hole you’ve ever been in, only going by what Kev told me! 

Seriously though hope you’re ok mate

• Like 1

8 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

I've got some cardboard and a moth eaten blanket in the shed you can use them emoji23.png

You may think this is all a joke, but when I'm evicting you from your cosy warm bed  you " son" will be sulking ?.

10 minutes ago, up.yours said:

You may think this is all a joke, but when I'm evicting you from your cosy warm bed  you " son" will be sucking ?.

Changed your spelling error kev 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You may think this is all a joke, but when I'm evicting you from your cosy warm bed  you " son" will be sulking [emoji4].

Your palace awaits [emoji23]

Looks a bit small compared to mine though!

33 minutes ago, finnerz89 said:

Your palace awaits emoji23.png

Looks a bit small compared to mine though!

What colour is it because I don't like blue ,also I don't like wank stains .

Do I need to bring a sleeping bag or not.

It's grey, just turn up mate all has been provided

5 minutes ago, finnerz89 said:

It's grey, just turn up mate all has been provided

Cheers my dears, I'm setting off between 6and7 am hoping to get to you's about 9ish 

• Like 1

Am layed up..  had to go to A&e,     got  Tetanus ,  the bruising  and swelling is worse,  ,  spoke to airhead ,  enjoy you weekend,,,,dam,, 

• Like 2

Am layed up..  had to go to A&e,     got  Tetanus ,  the bruising  and swelling is worse,  ,  spoke to airhead ,  enjoy you weekend,,,,dam,, 
Get well soon mate, we'll have to do another weekend when you're fit to ride!

15 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

I'm the same bud. Sitting here bikeless. I had to go to A&E to get my wallet surgically separated from my pocket. 

• Haha 2

Well made it home ok folks, thanks for everything Finnerz your a star mate. Great time had by all I think well except for the obvious (you had to be there..!)  hotel was basic but the beer was drinkable and the singing was awful!!! What a beautiful place that is, never even knew about it till I was riding through it, hills valleys TINY LITTLE FUCKING ROADS not made for an FJR bends to dream about when the winter comes. Thanks lads I really enjoyed your company and conversation, is swearing conversation? oh well whatever it was fun.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Slice ^^ (Martin, who knew Brum, sunday lunchtime could be fun?)

Thanks to Andy for the routes, great fun.

Nice to see you all again. Hopefully Tommy has things A1 asap. See you all again soon.

• Like 1

No worries chaps, it was a great laugh and some awesome riding!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, pilninggas said:

Totally agree with Slice ^^ (Martin, who knew Brum, sunday lunchtime could be fun?)

Thanks to Andy for the routes, great fun.

Nice to see you all again. Hopefully Tommy has things A1 asap. See you all again soon.

Same for me, without the brum (or Sheffield eh Slice?, great weekend, when is the next one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Home safe and sound, Great to see you all again, loved the ride out, especially the single track. The fast twisties were good but would of been better if we stayed as a group (finners pace-maker) then I got lost, I didn't mind as it was only 20mins from the end of route. I didn't enjoy the camping - I never sleep.

Roll on the next meet,,,,,,, somewhere new again, what ye think ?? 

Long summer of riding yet so get out there,,,,,, I may blast down to Pilninggas area just for the day sometime.

Ps. I was getting brave on my Tractor Tyres on route home in the roundabout's.

• Like 3

Sounds like a plan Pat, I'm up for a blast out west.

• Like 1