Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I might just make it lads, + lassies if there are any. ? ?

Sorry ya here of your tumble John, clean wounds, grit your teeth an carry on as normal. 

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
2 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

So.... route planned, I've tried to include some good landmarks etc, and some good roads too!

Also planned in the tearooms that drew suggested. Screenshot of the route and gpx file attached for those with sat navs

YOC_Peak_District_Ride.gpx

YOC peak district ride.jpeg

nice, well done

1 hour ago, 2 Wheels said:

I might just make it lads, + lassies if there are any. ? ?

Sorry ya here of your tumble John, clean wounds, grit your teeth an carry on as normal. 

Yay, glad to see you there Pat

finnerz, can't seem to download the GPX file mate

12 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

I was planning a route last night, not fussed about leading. Although I might get left behind otherwise emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Finnerzs you’ve got no chance of being left behind, me & Jason could only just keep up last year at squires. yer did set a good pace though  ?

3 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

So.... route planned, I've tried to include some good landmarks etc, and some good roads too!

Also planned in the tearooms that drew suggested. Screenshot of the route and gpx file attached for those with sat navs

YOC_Peak_District_Ride.gpx

YOC peak district ride.jpeg

That link isn’t working for me, saying it’s been removed or you don’t have right to share on here can you try pm to me Finn

• Like 1

one more thing, Paul and I would like to do the Park run at Bakewell Saturday morning. starts 9am and we should be back by 10am.

Is this OK or does peeps want to set off earlier that day?

one more thing, Paul and I would like to do the Park run at Bakewell Saturday morning. starts 9am and we should be back by 10am.

Is this OK or does peeps want to set off earlier that day?
Fine by me. We can have a big brekky instead!

• Like 1

Preparations....
2a1c8ff86c8bc252ff09852b9c44982e.jpg

• Like 2

Should be there about 5 o/c so time to sign in and find the bar..!:lol:

what's the postcode of the campsite? i'll be coming up on Saturday morning (I reckon ill be there by 10am).

what's the postcode of the campsite? i'll be coming up on Saturday morning (I reckon ill be there by 10am).
DE4 2EQ

Anybody going up from the south or meet up in Coventry on Fri ? Just asking

Depends what time, I have an early mark at work but when I will actually leave may be a bit hit or miss. Prob 6.

Im at bugbrooke, J16 m1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Tommy xs said:

Finnerzs you’ve got no chance of being left behind, me & Jason could only just keep up last year at squires. yer did set a good pace though  ?

Too bloody right, that dt changes direction like a housefly, stops like its hit a wall (you have the same front brake as I do on the 250). Everything you lose in a straight line you get back at the first corner.

Too bloody right, that dt changes direction like a housefly, stops like its hit a wall (you have the same front brake as I do on the 250). Everything you lose in a straight line you get back at the first corner.

Well I've just fitted new pads front and rear, brakes are fecking sharp now!

2 hours ago, Cynic said:

Depends what time, I have an early mark at work but when I will actually leave may be a bit hit or miss. Prob 6.

Same here, don't know when I'm leaving but prob be around 3, 3.30 Will definitely look out for ya though. J16 is about half way for me.

Hi tosspots , am I still on for a Glamping weekend , I'm setting of Saturday morning , hoping to be there early depending weather or not my sat nav pisses me off .? 

Hi tosspots , am I still on for a Glamping weekend , I'm setting of Saturday morning , hoping to be there early depending weather or not my sat nav pisses me off .[emoji6] 

Yeah I've got a tent for you, have you got a roll mat?

managed to download the GPX and also get it to work!

got me bits and bobs together, just need to find clothes etc

weather looking pretty good too

no, all I'm bringing with me is my arse and my elbows. ? an air bed would be nice .

and maybe a blow up pillar,  oh and can you have the tent ERRECT for my arrival ? ta.

and don't forget a clean sleeping bag .

• Haha 1