Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

if it is the second weekend of june, i should be on to join you guys.

whats the booking procedure for cramping?
8th/9th.

I can ring up for you and book another pitch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
1 minute ago, finnerz89 said:

8th/9th.

I can ring up for you and book another pitch.

cheers, go for it. I'll be there.

actually dont. just book me for the 9th. I just realised i have a mate's birthday on the 8th.

i'll come up very early on the saturady morning.

cheers, go for it. I'll be there.

actually dont. just book me for the 9th. I just realised i have a mate's birthday on the 8th.
i'll come up very early on the saturady morning.
No problem. I'm sure we could sneak you in regardless. I'll drop the woman an email tomorrow.

Bad news is my youngest has broken her leg, so Ive had to cancel my holiday that week, as I now have to look after 4 horses and a dog and act as general chauffuer etc. Good news is I might be able to grab a couple of hours that Saturday and ride to the S&C. Im usually finished at the stables around 10.30 so could ride up from there

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, drewpy said:

That looks good, can we do the longest route and stop at Bakewell, Probably the only chance I have of picking up a Tart. :eusa_dance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Folks, finally been able to get back on to the site! For some reason I could sign in but then nothing.. Talked to Alex and he suggested a new browser but it still hangs and f***s about. Anyway just asking about the weekend away I will get there about 3 o/c on Friday but not sure if I have a room or not, any help folks, who do I ask if the room has been booked or not? It's a long way to go and find your sleeping under the bike (been there done that..!)

• Haha 1

Hi Folks, finally been able to get back on to the site! For some reason I could sign in but then nothing.. Talked to Alex and he suggested a new browser but it still hangs and f***s about. Anyway just asking about the weekend away I will get there about 3 o/c on Friday but not sure if I have a room or not, any help folks, who do I ask if the room has been booked or not? It's a long way to go and find your sleeping under the bike (been there done that..!)
Yeah your room is booked mate [emoji106] I posted a while back that we were all sorted but you might've missed it.
I'll be there early so look for some scruffy bloke loitering about [emoji23]

I'll be there friday evening, might have to go on the FZ as the TDM decided to dump all it fuel into the engine.

ordered carb bits and new intakes from Wemoto which aparently is coming tomorrow.

you never know, just won't have satnav capabilities. there's another place called the bike hospital

"Regular Saturday Bikers Hub. Start or finish your day at The Bike Hospital with free brews.

9am until 7pm (or later)
EVERY SATURDAY RAIN OR SHINE

Snacks and even bacon butty's are available.
Car park is big enough for 100+ bikes.
Meet new friends or bring your own and then go for a lovely ride in the Peak District.(Snake Pass, Woodhead Pass etc)
Remember to do a free tyre pressure check when you visit.

Further details, please contact
Danie 07728702965"

https://thebikehospital.com/

• Like 1

I said earlier my lot would not let me off the Friday either. have booked an early finish though so will be up Friday. sometime.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:54 PM, Tommy xs said:

Same here Drew looks like I may have to work Friday so head out straight after 

what time are you finishing?

I'm out for 4:30 usually, and can load up/check  the bike day before so I'm ready.

Not long now [emoji16] I'm being lazy and dropping all my stuff off in the car first [emoji106]

So if anyone needs owt let me know

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, drewpy said:

I'll be there friday evening, might have to go on the FZ as the TDM decided to dump all it fuel into the engine.

ordered carb bits and new intakes from Wemoto which aparently is coming tomorrow.

you never know, just won't have satnav capabilities. there's another place called the bike hospital

"Regular Saturday Bikers Hub. Start or finish your day at The Bike Hospital with free brews.

9am until 7pm (or later)
EVERY SATURDAY RAIN OR SHINE

Snacks and even bacon butty's are available.
Car park is big enough for 100+ bikes.
Meet new friends or bring your own and then go for a lovely ride in the Peak District.(Snake Pass, Woodhead Pass etc)
Remember to do a free tyre pressure check when you visit.

Further details, please contact
Danie 07728702965"

https://thebikehospital.com/

TDM is alive and well now.

Who is leading the ride outs? can we have an itinery so at least when John and Kev get lost they have some chance of finding their way back :D 

TDM is alive and well now.
Who is leading the ride outs? can we have an itinery so at least when John and Kev get lost they have some chance of finding their way back [emoji3] 
I was planning a route last night, not fussed about leading. Although I might get left behind otherwise [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, finnerz89 said:

I was planning a route last night, not fussed about leading. Although I might get left behind otherwise emoji23.png

talked yourself into that one mate. If you can post the route/s then at least we all have a chance of meeting up

No problem. I'll do it a bit more tonight, try and work in some tea breaks

Fell down a man hole today, the fking lid was too small,[ septic tank].  flipped the lid i went into my waist.  skint shins knees , toes, lid got me int he gonnads too, home licking my wounds,  ,  dangerous bastard thing,  i told the woman,  shes put a slab over it,   if it had been her ,she was a gonner,,, will see how i feel tomozz,  stiffen up, and finding new scrapes  toes  inner thigh,,,

• Sad 1

Fell down a man hole today, the fking lid was too small,[ septic tank].  flipped the lid i went into my waist.  skint shins knees , toes, lid got me int he gonnads too, home licking my wounds,  ,  dangerous bastard thing,  i told the woman,  shes put a slab over it,   if it had been her ,she was a gonner,,, will see how i feel tomozz,  stiffen up, and finding new scrapes  toes  inner thigh,,,
Bloody hell!

Sorry mate but that sounds like it would've been quite funny to see [emoji23]

Get plenty of ale down you and make the trip, it was you that prompted this remember!

• Like 1

DON'T lick yer wounds, they'll be full of sh!t

In all seriousness bud, you better get a scrubbing brush and dettol in to those wounds if it was a used septic tank

• Like 1

So.... route planned, I've tried to include some good landmarks etc, and some good roads too!

Also planned in the tearooms that drew suggested. Screenshot of the route and gpx file attached for those with sat navs

YOC_Peak_District_Ride.gpx

YOC peak district ride.jpeg