Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
7 hours ago, Airhead said:

in Darley Dale

Yes

Bastard, well i should be there Friday but have no idea when. My holiday app got bounced and i cant have the day off. Have put in for as early a finish as i can get, that may still be 6/7pm. No way of knowing till the Friday.

Not happy :bad-boy:

40 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Bastard, well i should be there Friday but have no idea when. My holiday app got bounced and i cant have the day off. Have put in for as early a finish as i can get, that may still be 6/7pm. No way of knowing till the Friday.

Not happy :bad-boy:

If you arrive late you could always share a tent with Big Kev! It would save you having to put yours up in the dark :zzz::zzz:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

If you arrive late you could always share a tent with Big Kev! It would save you having to put yours up in the dark :zzz::zzz:

and don't put your hands on his pillows :D

• Haha 1

Last time i saw kev messing with his tent it was up and done in seconds. :o

Seemed uncomfortable afterwards and was dumped in the morning. :car:

If i get out of work that late (7pm),  i may bin the Friday and be up with the birds on Sat morning. The peak district is still a good couple of hours away from me even though its nearer than Squires. 

• Like 1

Thats my plan. 12hr earlies on the friday, so early rise Saturday morning then a 5 1/2hr trip down (unless of course I wake up and it's pissing down. In that case I'll just head back to bed, cos that's the way I roll  :unsure: )

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It’s popcorn blackie I’m just getting bored waiting. I make it 41 sleeps then we’ll all have something to talk about 

• Haha 2

Excellent, I've been looking at some routes for us on the Saturday

• Like 2

Bump"     not long now,,,,,,,dates and time   for newbees  that may attend,,   ? ?

• Like 1

8th June, square and compass in darley dale ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Might even see some old faces, foamy, Elvis, Bippo if you’re out there it would be great to see you guys again  ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a negative from me I'm afraid peeps, I'm wandering in the desert for the next year or so. 

The mankini will emerge another year. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, wild foamy said:

That's a negative from me I'm afraid peeps, I'm wanking in a tent in the desert for the next year or so. 

The mankini will emerge another year. 

Corrected that for you.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

if it is the second weekend of june, i should be on to join you guys.

whats the booking procedure for cramping?

• Like 2