Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just had a phone call back about the square and compass. Group bookings are fine. For camping it's £5 per person per night. Rooms are £40 a night for a single or £60 for a double, breakfast included. Slight discount if you don't take breakfast. 

Everyone happy with that?

• Thanks 2

Yeah me to, Do you want me to book my own room (2 nights) or shall I send the money off to you? By the way Finnerz thanks for all your effort mate, much appreciated.

PS Tommy Kev and I are just good friends...! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, slice said:

Yeah me to, Do you want me to book my own room (2 nights) or shall I send the money off to you? By the way Finnerz thanks for all your effort mate, much appreciated.

PS Tommy Kev and I are just good friends...! :lol:

Once I've got numbers I'll get back in touch with them and check availability, there's 2 B&B's nearby if they don't have any rooms. I think the camping will be fine. I don't mind booking then collecting the money later. As for the effort, I don't mind, hopefully it will be worth it!!

Finners don't go paying anything you haven't had the money for mate. I don't mind paying in advance its not the end of the world (£10) if for some reason I can't make it, just pm me your email you use for PayPal and I'll ping it over when your ready. :headbang: and I second Slicey well done for sorting it, will get you a pint mate when we arrive :beerchug:

3 minutes ago, Tommy xs said:

Finners don't go paying anything you haven't had the money for mate. I don't mind paying in advance its not the end of the world (£10) if for some reason I can't make it, just pm me your email you use for PayPal and I'll ping it over when your ready. :headbang: and I second Slicey well done for sorting it, will get you a pint mate when we arrive :beerchug:

OK mate will do :thumb:

I'm in, can paypal or online bank tx as you please. 2 nights.

YOC 2018 is officially on, :D Haven't missed one yet.

• Like 1

Am in. for 2 nights,B)  ,  i"l see if thers others coming,  [ rodney etc,]  how big is the camping/parking area ,  for trailer , etc,,

1 minute ago, blackhat250 said:

Am in. for 2 nights,B)  ,  i"l see if thers others coming,  [ rodney etc,]  how big is the camping/parking area ,  for trailer , etc,,

She did mention vans etc, I'll ask when I ring again.

You got a date in mind ? i see the KTC  have a  rally there on 29/30/1st  ,june /july.  it be full that week end ,

37 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

You got a date in mind ? i see the KTC  have a  rally there on 29/30/1st  ,june /july.  it be full that week end ,

Keep up John, we decided on the 9th/10th June ages ago :lol:

• Thanks 1

ok dickheads ! 

I can see it's called the square and compass and its on the 9th/10th of june 

but where the fuck is it as I have three different ones coming up on google maps.

• Haha 2

DE4 2EQ don’t know what you need it for Kev, you’ll be doing same as me and just follow Drewps :P oh and by answering your Question I’m in know admitting to being a dickhead , I leave that to other people’s judgment ok I’m opening myself up to abuse here maybe I just shouldn’t have answered the question feck;)

4 hours ago, up.yours said:

ok dickheads ! 

I can see it's called the square and compass and its on the 9th/10th of june 

but where the fuck is it as I have three different ones coming up on google maps.

Square and Compass
SQUARE & COMPASS MATLOCK, Station Rd, Darley Dale, Matlock DE4 2EQ
01629 733255

https://goo.gl/maps/BSexawtWp862

27 minutes ago, up.yours said:

Ta "Dickheads" .

No worries "cockwomble" :lol:

8 hours ago, Airhead said:

Are you coming mate? (On the 9th/10th)