Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok I'm in, her indoors has just spend 12 grand on new fucking staircase so I think I might need a break..! YES 12K..!! That's my new FJR out the sodding window $%^&.

• Haha 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
52 minutes ago, slice said:

Ok I'm in, her indoors has just spend 12 grand on new fucking staircase so I think I might need a break..! YES 12K..!! That's my new FJR out the sodding window $%^&.

Bloody hell mate what's it made of?

2 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

Yeah saw that, I was going to call when we have definite numbers. Can't see them turning the money down

Think that's more to avoid college blow outs and stag parties, we could be sneaky and book in groups of 3 then by chance find by amazing luck we all picked the same camp.....

4 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Think that's more to avoid college blow outs and stag parties, we could be sneaky and book in groups of 3 then by chance find by amazing luck we all picked the same camp.....

The way it reads to me is that they don't take bookings that big through that website. It says on site information that rallies are welcome so I'll give them a bell if that's where we want to go and have a word. 

Well Finnerz it seems that if you HAVE to have a new staircase you also NEED, NEW carpet NEW paint NEW curtains NEW sodding everything..! She has arranged for 4 of the 5 bedrooms to be painted, carpet fitter to fit carpet (oh that's what he does?) plus some guy came here and TOLD me what he was going to do with MY house then moaned about it being Imperial when he only worked in Metric, that apparently was down to me..! So it seems that 8 grand is ALL it will cost for the ESSENTIAL staircase but the other "odd's and sod's" simply add "only a few extra pounds to the whole job" Her words..! Oh and just to make it plain here just the 2 of us live here and 3 cat's..!

Sorry forgot to add Hall stairs and landing NEED painting as well, well why not if your already in the shit you might as well learn to swim..!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, slice said:

Well Finnerz it seems that if you HAVE to have a new staircase you also NEED, NEW carpet NEW paint NEW curtains NEW sodding everything..! She has arranged for 4 of the 5 bedrooms to be painted, carpet fitter to fit carpet (oh that's what he does?) plus some guy came here and TOLD me what he was going to do with MY house then moaned about it being Imperial when he only worked in Metric, that apparently was down to me..! So it seems that 8 grand is ALL it will cost for the ESSENTIAL staircase but the other "odd's and sod's" simply add "only a few extra pounds to the whole job" Her words..! Oh and just to make it plain here just the 2 of us live here and 3 cat's..!

Sorry forgot to add Hall stairs and landing NEED painting as well, well why not if your already in the shit you might as well learn to swim..!

Well I reckon you NEED a new bike, so you can be out of the house while all this work is being done!!

Seriously complaining about Imperial measurements? Everything you buy in metric is an equivalent anyway!!

Bet he don't want paying in imperial.....

1 hour ago, slice said:

:huh:5 bedrooms for you, yer missus & 3 cats is that a room each :P

5 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

Bloody hell mate what's it made of?

the money's on a new stannah stair lift  :D

• Haha 3

Right let's start a list of people attending then:

Me

Cynic

Kev

Blackhat

Tommy

Slice

Drewps?

Airhead

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just like to add, any newbies reading this you're more than welcome, its a great way to put faces to names, new members always encouraged to attend  just join in the conversation on here 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Tommy xs said:

Well I certainly managed to kill this thread didn't I :o

You always have to go and spoil things don't you? :lol:

Not yet, wanted some definite numbers before I did some ringing around

Well I am definitely coming but as above it's a hotel for me. And yes I am a soft c--t too..! Plus I'm old. :lol: