Y.O.C. 2018 meet,

This post is 2119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

51 minutes ago, drewpy said:

sounds good to me, but my calender is filling up fast

Ok, Drewps you have the hardest time with free weekends, give us a date to work with. I'm pretty open i always keep a few days and worst case i could always, (cough), need a (cough), few days off.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye, ride out is key,,,,,, the best time I had at squires was when we YOC'ers went riding around for ages and got lost. Think it was the first year. None of us cared that we were lost, we were all just messing around having fun. Back to pub then to laugh about it all,,,,,,, Great Craic it was, I tell ya! Anyway I don't mind where we go as long as it's somewhere different. Distance no prob for me, coming from London,,,, good twisty roads would be good. Went through the peaks D few years ago,,,,, seemed good at the time,,,,,,,,, and aye, I got lost :rolleyes:B)

3 hours ago, Cynic said:

Ok, Drewps you have the hardest time with free weekends, give us a date to work with. I'm pretty open i always keep a few days and worst case i could always, (cough), need a (cough), few days off.

what about spring bank holiday weekend? 25th to 27th may and that leaves Monday to recuperate? (its also my Birthday 26th)

I think of all the ride outs I done last year the one place that stood out from the rest was Matlock. That would make a brilliant meet place bikes from one end of town to the other plenty of places to eat and Drink really great roads, their must be camping there somewhere 

12 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

I think of all the ride outs I done last year the one place that stood out from the rest was Matlock. That would make a brilliant meet place bikes from one end of town to the other plenty of places to eat and Drink really great roads, their must be camping there somewhere 

was that the one I took you on down via velia?

great area for biking and lots of things going on

17 hours ago, drewpy said:

what about spring bank holiday weekend? 25th to 27th may and that leaves Monday to recuperate? (its also my Birthday 26th)

Up to you lot but thats the weekend my sister is getting married. So if thats the choice im def out of that one.

I'm flexible with dates with it being so nearby (if we settle on the peak district).

I'm not aware of any biker camping per se but I'll see what I can find. There's always my back garden :lol:

That's probably the only weekend I'm stuffed.

Hiring a MK2 Jag for the weekend, wedding pressie for my sister (cos she is tight as) officially but it has made my parents year as dad can go crazy with pics and mum will be run about in a car 'fit for getting married in'.

• Like 1

Sounds good to me, just need a venue now :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, drewpy said:was that the one I took you on down via velia?

great area for biking and lots of things going on

Yes mate I was really impressed deffo going back there sometime this year 

I can’t fecken believe this it almost looks like we’re going to make an actual decision here :P that camp looks good, we’ll have to check if they’re biker friendly and if pubs in walking distance 

Shit I just remembered I still haven’t told mrs XS I’m off to classic TT yet and now I’ve got this as well, I think l may get a visit from mr rolling pin when she finds out :o

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

I can’t fecken believe this it almost looks like we’re going to make an actual decision here :P that camp looks good, we’ll have to check if they’re biker friendly and if pubs in walking distance 

Shit I just remembered I still haven’t told mrs XS I’m off to classic TT yet and now I’ve got this as well, I think l may get a visit from mr rolling pin when she finds out :o

Pubs are a 5 minute walk away and I filtered out any that weren't bike friendly. There's more on there to choose from

17 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

Single-sex bookings of 4 or more people (couples and immediate family members excepted) are not permitted via Pitchup.com.

Group bookings of 8 or more adults are not permitted (couples and immediate family members excepted).

2 minutes ago, drewpy said:

Single-sex bookings of 4 or more people (couples and immediate family members excepted) are not permitted via Pitchup.com.

Group bookings of 8 or more adults are not permitted (couples and immediate family members excepted).

Yeah saw that, I was going to call when we have definite numbers. Can't see them turning the money down