How do from Sheffield

lockynigel
This post is 2236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC, most of us are in the same boat mate, just the hardy few who ride through winter with frozen hands and feet.

Image result for emoticons winter motorcycling

• Haha 1

wELCOME IN, !  wont be long,,,, daffodils   are shooting up,,, .. [ yeh with crack] ,,,,,:welcome:

Welcome.

I can stand the cold with heated grips and the heat from the engine, I just don't trust the road surface this time of year, ice, loose grit, greasy patches etc.

So roll on the warmer weather and Tit Monday...

• Like 1

Been there and done the year round rubbish, bugger that.

Tit Monday is surely coming, wont be too long now with the weird warm/ cold weather were getting.

To be honest I don't ride a lot during the winter, it has to be 8C or above before I will use the bike, did a Christmas card run in December and had to take it out at the beginning of this month as it was MOT time. Passed OK....

On 2/6/2018 at 8:31 PM, blackhat250 said:

wELCOME IN, !  wont be long,,,, daffodils   are shooting up,,, .. [ yeh with crack] ,,,,,:welcome:

Thats only the Leith ones

Welcome to the nut house bud

• Haha 1