Silver dream racer,

blackhat250
This post is 2152 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

iTS PRETTY shitty nowadays simon  ,  but i like the old bike scenes, and in the dealers,. see the new XS AND RD"s ,  with a new DT175 being wheeled in,    all suzuki"s in the street scene . SP370 [  with a P   reg,  even when they werna here till S reg, ]  X7  -GT750 Gs 1000,  

Just saw the beginning. Rm 250 makes it up the hill but the RED bike doesnt and flips on the bloke. Cant find it in full movie  anywhere on any feed that I have

String dipped in goats pee i heard........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bollocks got pissed done ebay and Ordered it. Steptoe and son bloke is in it

• Haha 1

Mk1 transit, Christina raines aint bad looking, 2 strokes, British Leyland, fagging it in the lounge, fagging it in the commentary box, bras optional in the workplace. saw the brand new white and blue stripe 175mx being wheeled into the dealership blackhat . I wish id got the contents of dealership in my garage. Corny film but nice bikes. Wonder if he did his own wheelies in street scene?

Best bit:

His girlfriend comes home from shopping with new carburettors. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...