Hello-XJ6 Divvy F rider here

maxrock
This post is 2350 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello All

Just quickly saying hello, I'm based on the Wirral, Merseyside. I have a 2010 Diversion F ABS, had her about 6 months and so far loving its easy going ride. Taking her across Europe next year and visiting the Stelvio pass. (Can't wait) So far I've done a few mods including, Blackwidow full stainless exhaust, GIpro gear indicator, Heated grips, comfort seat, crash bungs and powerbronze double bubble screen. Waiting on adjustable clutch and brake levers to be delivered and some mirror extenders so I can see passed my elbows :)

Trying to create a middle weight touring bike, I have a top and easylock panniers and a givi tank bag. She is wearin Avon ST tyres at the moment but when the time comes will be looking at PR3 or 4s

Here's some pic of her, not got one with the comfort seat yet. 

IMG_2161.jpg

Sunset%20Yammy.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,   that pissbucket  is shite site now,,   as you can see,  well done on the mods,  a mate did Stelvio  pass  last year,  he said thers better roas over there,  he said its mobbed with bus"s  etc,     he said the island of Corsica  is the best hes seen,  or  Andorra  ,  less traffic, and great curves

:welcome: