Yamaha Niken

Jack R1
This post is 1312 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Crazy idea number 21345-6. 

A vmax with that front end..... 

• Haha 1

do you need a centre stand on with the 3 wheels or are the Nikkens not self standing?

2 hours ago, drewpy said:

do you need a centre stand on with the 3 wheels or are the Nikkens not self standing?

its not self standing, although i do think it could be easily balanced at traffic lights, once im used to it.

Hope you enjoy it! I’ve only seen one on the road, but the owner had nothing but glowing admiration for it.

• Like 1

It's amazing making great progress in the wet.

It can be filtered and the front does try to come up when powering on.

8 minutes ago, pilninggas said:

It's amazing making great progress in the wet.

It can be filtered and the front does try to come up when powering on.

are you coming to Darley D?

44 minutes ago, drewpy said:

are you coming to Darley D?

i will if i can. as you know the first week of the school year tends to be busy. one of my work hats is health&safety manager, so it might not be easy to get away on that friday.

im hopeful ill have a clear picture by the weds so i can phone the pub if it's on, and make sure i am booked in.

11 hours ago, pilninggas said:

i will if i can. as you know the first week of the school year tends to be busy. one of my work hats is health&safety manager, so it might not be easy to get away on that friday.

im hopeful ill have a clear picture by the weds so i can phone the pub if it's on, and make sure i am booked in.

I don't envy you in that role. my school doesn't start till 9th