Yamaha xs360 service manual

I love lamp
This post is 2364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, very happy to finally have a Yamaha xs360.  Love the way it looks.

I recently purchased this motorcycle and it is not running.  I would like to get the proper manual for it.  It is a 1977 Yamaha xs360.  It came with a manual for a Yamaha xs360c although the bike is not an xs360c.  Is the manual the same for all the 360s?  Or do I need to find another's manual?  

Thanks for any help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi lamp welcome to yoc, there's a few xs fans still on here, don't think anyone has a 360 though. If you can do a quick intro in the new members sec you'll get a much better response to any questions. People just like to know who their talking to. It would be nice to see a pic or two, oh and pretty sure you don't need another manual as the 360 wasn't in production that long can't emagine their would be any big changes, if memory serves me right Haynes covered the 250,360 & 400 all in one book

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online