Thunderturd 1!

wild foamy
This post is 2378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps. 

Picked up another addition to the fleet a couple of weeks ago, a little QT50 I found on the auto jumble at the Dorset Steam Fair, in my drunken logic I decided it needed to come home. 

Needed a new set of tyres and the brakes fettling (even after cleaning and roughing up the drums, the rear brake would only put out 27%, the MOT requirement was 25%), nevertheless it did eventually pass. 

So it now has a fresh 12 month ticket, I use it for riding around on the airbase when I'm at work, the top box is large enough for small aircraft spares or a crate of beer and it has "No Fat Chicks" written on the back in permanent marker 

So far nobody has died or been arrested but it's early days yet, 

DSC_1840_zpsfekj8qtz.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats a nice looking little Yamahopper you have there, neat with the shaftdrive, you could probably take up Pizza deliveries with the top box.

• Like 1

Played with these two today, the red one runs after cleaning the points, carb and fuel tao, did a few laps of the farm track, so that can go into storage. 

The blue one, well...  the piston was stuck in the bore and had been partly disassembled, manage to get it to kick over but not sparking yet, might be able to get it fired up tomorrow though. 

DSC_1854_zpsnboypr7t.jpg

DSC_1850_zpsip63uln6.jpg

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online