New to Bikes

adray96
This post is 2379 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all! My name is Adam, and it was my goal this summer to try and get my dad's 78 DT400 running so I could start learning how to ride, and so I could get my M class. Unfortunately, I've run in to a snag and didn't get it running yet, but I'll talk more about that in another post. I'm new to bikes, but I've been messing with cars for a few years. I'm on my third Camaro, which is a 1999 Z28 that I have some big plans for, and I have a 1996 Z71 K1500 that I'm just trying to keep going until I can afford something a little more reliable.

I'm new here, but I'm not new to forums, there's a few others that I'm a member on, as well. As the nicer whether comes to a close, I'll be messing with the bike less and less, so I may not be super active over the winter months, but as long as I have the bike, I'll have questions.  I don't have any pictures of the bike on my computer, but I'll try uploading some on here when I get the chance, and make a build thread to keep track of the progress. Thanks for having me!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Adam welcome to the YOC. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online