Yamaha Dt 50 clutch?

krriiissss
This post is 2446 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope sorry I don't know either..!

Dont think so. The 80 was a bit of a one off. Also watercooled i think. The rd certainly was.

If you can find one that is. Their rare enough to restore rather than break. Still only worth buttons afterwards though.

So that's not a "thank you for looking" that's a "your wrong cos I don't have that bike" is it? I shall not bother then, thought I was helping a fellow biker out with some suggestions and where does it say 1982 in this post then? Perhaps I'm being a bit picky here..! Just as an aside have you even said "Hello" in the new members section? Perhaps I'm just having a bad day.

Ok one more try, in both of those adverts I sent you there is the "Ask a question" at the bottom, if you don't know if it will fit then ask them..! In most cases they will agree to take it back if it don't fit, what's the harm really if you ask them to let you try it? The worst they can say is "no".

17 minutes ago, slice said:

Ok one more try, in both of those adverts I sent you there is the "Ask a question" at the bottom, if you don't know if it will fit then ask them..! In most cases they will agree to take it back if it don't fit, what's the harm really if you ask them to let you try it? The worst they can say is "no".

Thank you for the answers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online