6 sleeps till spain

This post is 2424 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

wHERES the    greusom   two-some,    "  too hot down there  for yeh"s..      more updates :popcorn:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Think their to drunk to post Blackhat.! Image result for emoticon drunk biker

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2017 at 3:39 PM, jimmy said:

Ride safe lads and enjoy

Been to busy enjoying ourselves, we've taken loads of pics, will try an post them when we get back. Weather has been brilliant although was very hot up to 45 a few days ago, we're up in the mountains the last couple of days and it's been a bit cooler. The roads are amazing, went to Andorra yesterday and off over to France tomorrow. We head back on Wednesday but won't get home till Friday, Drew had not been able to log in while away ? But I'm sure you'll hear from him by the weekend, hope to see most of you at Squires soon where I can show off my tan... 

not really! Don't get much of a tan in bike gear or at the bar

• Haha 1

Enjoy lads,,, I'm not jealous at all 

14 hours ago, 2 Wheels said:

Enjoy lads,,, I'm not jealous at all 

at all,

c'mon keep with the stereotype ;) 

Last day and it's raining but had brilliant holiday, managed to drop my bike yesterday but all ok no damage to me or the bike just dented my pride but not my enthusiasm straight back on 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online