Another New Rider!

KyleB
This post is 2462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

Just a quick hello/introduction!
My names Kyle, I'm a petrol head (currently driving a mk6  Fiesta ST, which is my 7th car) and I'm finally getting myself on the road to the world of Biking,

I bought my first bike, a Yamaha YBR 125, 08 plate, which i'll be learning on until i'm ready for bigger and better things!
I've got my CBT next saturday, so if anyone has any advice for me, it would definitely be welcome!
I have been driving for 7 years, but so i'm nearly entirely new to bikes, having only messed around with a 125  in first gear before.

I'm looking forward to learning more about getting the most out of having a bike, and hopefully they'll be plenty of knowledge in this club to help me :)

Kyle

19243181_780879958769731_878518478428677366_o.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Kyle, Welcome to the YOC, pretty little bike mate BUT don't use a jet washer on your bike you WILL fuck your wheel bearings and blow any lube off of the chain, hand wash time mate. Good luck with your CBT just stay calm and if you get something wrong just work through it.

Hi Kyle, welcome to the forum and what a fantasic intro.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

:wavey: Welcome aboard! Hope you're finding lots of useful info on the forum. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online