Newbie saying hi

This post is 2434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi and thanks for the add.
I am 45 and live in Somerset. My riding days are pretty much behind me now so instead i tend to collect 80's 125cc.
I have  2x DT125LC mk1 ,DTR125 ,TZR125, AR125, DT50MX and am on the look out for a RD125LC to add to the set. 
At present I am restoring the DT50MX for my lad to ride when he comes of age, enjoying the memories that are flooding back whilst do this.
Anyway that's me folks. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I give them a run out every now and then just to keep everything lubed up but my real enjoyment comes from the restoration side of things. Most of my bikes started as real basket cases that should have been broke long ago but I like the challenge and satisfaction of bringing them back to their former glory. 

Ps. I have a lot of time on my hands.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nutler, welcome to the YOC :D

Hi Nutler, welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Somerset dou you live? My daughter lives in Taunton.

Hi nutler"   pop up some pics,,    impressive collection,,  . i do know of a mint  lc125...........:welcome:

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2017 at 8:30 PM, mike1949 said:

Hi Nutler, welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Somerset dou you live? My daughter lives in Taunton.

Hi I am near ilminster only about 10 miles from Taunton.

On 10/07/2017 at 10:40 AM, blackhat250 said:

Hi nutler"   pop up some pics,,    impressive collection,,  . i do know of a mint  lc125...........:welcome:

Nice, mine are all stored in workshop loft so difficult to photo but will do when they have their run out. All I have downstairs are 2x dt50mx , one 1988 nearly finished to rideable standard for my soon to be 16yr old and one basket case that I bought a couple of days ago,1982, to restore fully.