alpinestar summer undersuit vs crivit (LIDL) summer undersuit

lallasro
This post is 2456 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I own for few years some summer undersuits crivit and another brand, I buy them from LIDL and other one from aldi,  I fugure ouit they can`t be very good one of the being they are cheap( £12 tousers and £12 the top part) I wear them in romania where was very hot and they do a very good job but at 40-41 C degree still have problem even with those.

so, this year i`m going back in romania and I decide to give a go to this, not a cheap thing, coming from alpinestar, £124.

I had the chance to test them when was 31C degree here in leeds, both of them, crivit and alpinestar in the same temperature so I can corectlly judge the products.

all I can say is: WOW, what a f waste of money!!! there is no difference at how both suits act... same riding experience, same  feeling on the skin. nothing. the only difference is the price, £124 vs £24

so, guys, if you are not a really big fan of alpinestar don`t waste your money on them. cheap things from LIDL and ALDI are doing exactlly the same thing, no diference at all.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

can't beat Merino wool base layers, I got mine from Aldi

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online