Windshield xvs950

Steve1504
This post is 2459 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just joined the forum and have done my introduction,i have brought a 2014 xvs950 midnight star,had a dragstar a few years ago and liked it,been through the maxi scooter market,having had a few Piaggio X9's,Tmax & Number of Suzuki Burgmans as well as a couple of Harleys,my last cruiser bike being a Kawsaki VN 900.The xvs i have just brought has yet to go through the dealers workshops,one of the first things i would like to get is a Windshield,the bike already has a set of spot lights on it,they look to be close to the headlight and i am worried about finding a screen to fit.

Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

for mine, I was going for menphis shade fast remove windshield with same lowers on the forks. I buy them from www.westendmotorsport.com 

and no, won`t fit, you will have to relocate the spots.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1206256222731575&set=pb.100000416266188.-2207520000.1499164307.&type=3&theater