Caught 4 scrotes trying to nick bike

Grouch
This post is 2461 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So at 4:10 this morning I heard a moped and lads talking. They were being loud and not even attempting to be sneaky. I looked out of the window and two of them are sat on the moped and two of them have lifted the cover off of my bike and tampering with it. I banged on the window and shouted at them. I told them they better fuck off or I will come down kick the fuck out of them. One of them threatened to smash my windows and another said "I'll stab you bro." I was shocked, they didn't even run off, they just carried on. I just couldn't believe the cheek of them. Anyway by the time I went out with my baseball bat all 4 of them were on the moped (yes 4 of them) and up the road. I went out but came back because I had no shoes on. I suppose if I'd of put some shoes on I could of caught them. Luckily no damage or anything. I just couldn't believe their attitudes. Threatening me and just carrying on what they were doing. Sticking their fingers up to the Mrs and gobbing off. They were only about 16. Just glad they didn't get it or cause any damage. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good man you saw them off. I had my bat confiscated by the police during a crime being committed. Not me commiting it. I ended up in the police car. 

• Like 1

Hi

Would you of been able to reach them if you threw a bucket of water at them from the window? might of brought you some time and the police could of been looking for 4 wet youths?

• Like 1

The old air rifle is getting kept at the side of the bed now. I couldn't get over how they started threatening me and carried on. 

• Haha 1

I was thinking, a water hose out of the window, the contents of a dirty cat litter tray, or a childrens heavy duty water gun, anything more and the Feds won't be interested in the scum doing the stealing

• Like 2

They"l be back groucho,, need to shift the bike for a week.....bastards,    we need a licence   up north nowadays for  airgun.. 

• Like 1

As above Grouch, once they know where it is they will be back, tell the Police about your problem they will, if your lucky, add your street to their patrol and at least scare the sods away for a while. Get a paint ball gun, don't need a licence for one of them and those little ball thingys HURT..!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm afraid I've got no faith in the police these days, a few years  ago my car was broken into in broad daylight in an Ikea car park, even though a witness took the reg number of the car used by the arseholes and gave a full description of said 2 arseholes, the police did sweet fuck all.

• Like 1

Grouch stay away from paint guns or any guns for that matter, with your luck you'll end up shooting yourself or yer missus.

• Haha 4

Yeah the police are pretty much out of the picture. By the time they would arrive, the scum would be long gone. I haven't been sleeping properly since it happened. Every little noise and I'm up looking out of the window. I've got a really bad feeling now it's the weekend that they'll be back.

Since it's pretty wet can't you leave a live 220V lead lying around the bike ...... 440V 3 phase would be better :lol:

If nothing else it'll improve their hair style ..... lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm assuming you have a couple of big fk off chains/padlocks and a ground anchor.

That's more than enough to put off wankers like that.

Long ago I had 2 lads attempt to nick my DT from outside the now wife, then girlfriends, ha no shoes, I ran after them in my shreddies  with a inch half thick piece of armoured cable. They dropped the bike and ran, they were trying to carry it though as they could not get the big fuck off chain and lock off.

Bolted a big loop to the floor and didn't have hassle again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My sympathy is with you Grouchy. About twenty five tears ago I had a bike stolen from outside my house in the early hours of the morning but sleeping in the back bedroom I didn't hear a thing.

But now as we are supposed to be the nation with the most CCTV cameras per person in the world my bike is right in front of a shop with a council fitted camera. So it does offer me a little comfort.

All the best

Mike

• Like 1

There's plenty of security on the bike to deter them or even slow them down until I go out but I haven't slept a wink since it happened and I feel shit. I just can't switch off, every little noise I hear and every time the security light goes on I'm up like a shot. I suppose I will get back to normal in a week or so but last time they tried nicking it and caused loads of damage etc it was off the road for months and I had to get buses to work etc. It was a complete nightmare. 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online