Cool summer

Tommy xs
This post is 2482 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi boys & girls my son has bought me a pair of these for father's day, not arrived yet but looking forward to trying them out after some really hot days last year, Just wondered if anyone else has tried them, I'll get back to update after I've given them a go next week ventz_group.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A clever idea for those with leather jackets and no venting in their normal jacket, mine has front and rear vents so don't need them but if your hot and uncomfortable then anything that brings your temp down is a good idea. I was on the M25 and M4 last bank holiday and it was frigging roasting even with the vents open but if I had a leather jacket with no vents then these would have made it much easier.

I find most of the heat is from the bike its self. Both my exhausts run under the seat. As well as the rad vents in the bodywork venting onto your knees.

Nice when its not so warm.

Would you not need to open your jacket to give the air somewhere to go?

I admire your optimism Tommo

The way I look at it Jimmy is I'm getting them for nothing, better than another pair of socks 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

get a merino wool base layer next, they keep you cool in summer and warm in winter

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys I know some will scoff at these but I've worn them the past couple of days and have to say I'm impressed I did find they were better fitted under the wrist as apposed to on top as in the add, they felt a little restricted and can feel them when you turn back the throttle if fitted on top but I forgot they where there when underneath and tried with and without and was a lot cooler with them fitted. I don't think they would work with a fully faired bike but for naked bikes they really do work well. I can't wait to try them in Spain.:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online