The Michael Rawson ride Squires to Manchester 11th June

This post is 2508 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Charity ride in aid of the victims of the Manchester Arena bombing. Organised by Ride of Honour in association with Michael Rawson. There will be a £5.00 donation with all proceeds going to the victims families. Meeting at Squires Cafe from 9.00am and setting off to Manchester at 11.00am approx.

The ride will be fully marshalled by Squires Motorcycle Marshals and on this occasion is NOT an L plate friendly route. The route will go from Squires, travelling on the M62, down Deansgate in Manchester and then on to a pre arranged gathering place arranged by Manchester Police for the funds handover. This is the only charity motorcycle ride being allowed by Manchester police to take place in Manchester city centre.
Any further questions, please contact Ride of Honour via message or Michael Rawson on 07503 719007.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Drewpy, you didn't say when mate?

8 minutes ago, slice said:

Drewpy, you didn't say when mate?

amended it now thanks its this Sunday

• Like 1

Bit of an early start to be at Squires for 9am 

Doh just seen don't leave till 11am  that's doable are you going Drew?

yep, weather permitting, may even go to the vjmc show in Lymm afterwards. It depends on how long it takes to get to Manchester

leaving Mcd's in Urmston at 8am, hopefully enough time for a brew in oil can cafe  before squires

well I went on my own, weather was great if a little windy on the ride.

squires ride out, ended in chaos as no-one knew were they they ending up not even the marshalls. I passed them on the way back from Lymm (turned out they went to the AJ Bell stadium near me.

IMG_0947_zpssbits90q.jpg

IMG_0951_zpsngawjpzw.jpg

tank made from street sign
IMG_0950_zpshndleavd.jpg

good little show at Lymm.

IMG_0961_zpspx8qvx74.jpg

IMG_0960_zpserzbu0d6.jpg

IMG_0959_zpsbs3e5wre.jpg

IMG_0958_zpswfbnpbn8.jpg

IMG_0955_zps1lpmoxkg.jpg

IMG_0954_zps8pe4kjcr.jpg

IMG_0953_zpsao6e1w3p.jpg

IMG_0964_zpsthhavkzb.jpg

IMG_0963_zpspj3nxm0p.jpgIMG_0962_zpst6bmdxvt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I missed it Drew, I took the day off and intended to go but I was just too tired, don't think it would have been a good idea.

shame, you missed a cracking ride. seeing 100's of bikes stretched along the motorway as far as you can see  was something else.

tried my cruiser pegs as an alternative to the standard set up. very comfy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online