Something i didn't expect but should have.

Cynic
This post is 2472 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Daft really but my daughter is now a strapping nigh on16year old national level hockey player rather than the tentative 13yr old on her first trip, end of last year I replaced the chain on the tdr. Before squires, so basically a new rear tyre and a c+s set .

Well with daughter now a very proficient pillion my c+s is about fkt in under a year, around 2k miles and the rear tyre is burning up fast. My poor little tdr is doing more work that it was ever designed to. We go out and I don't really have to worry about her on the back and, well, give it some.

Good job the new wheels are going on soon so changing sprockets and chain, may go up a chain size but god knows how long that 150 rear will last 2 up, ummm? I may be lucky to get 1000 miles.

Talk about be careful what you wish for.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmm, lets all guess how that's going to pan out....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe being a bit ott but the current bt45 is squaring off at under 3k. Wont be long before it starts whitelining. That is when i change it.

It is only a 250. 2adults is a bit much on a bike like a tdr.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online