English man in france

This post is 2500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Living in France and traffic being a nightmare I just got myself my first bike last week, a 2009 YBR 125

I'll definitely need to pick some brains as I'm pretty new to bikes but not to tinkering etc. 

Anyway hi 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC, hope your not driving in Paris mate that's a hell of a place to learn how to ride they are all insane..! Don't get me started on the Arc de Triomphe, that's a "where the fuck did you came from"? and do I have any spare underwear. :D

6 hours ago, slice said:

Hi and welcome to the YOC, hope your not driving in Paris mate that's a hell of a place to learn how to ride they are all insane..! Don't get me started on the Arc de Triomphe, that's a "where the fuck did you came from"? and do I have any spare underwear. :D

Haha hell no to riding in Paris, I'd probably have a nervous breakdown. Down in the south but the levels of insanity are pretty up there with people taking to the pavements in traffic and kids doing wheelies all down the coast. 

Cheers for the welcome all

When I saw the title to this thread I clicked hoping to see a punch line :P never mind welcome to YOC.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online