Manchester bombing.

slice
This post is 2501 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know this is not something we normally do on here (Politics) and I'm NOT having a shout about what happened but quite a lot of our folks on here come from Manchester and the surrounding area, are you all ok? and is there anything we can do to help? Stay safe out there.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Slice,

I have a few staff off who were affected, my son was in Manchester last night but in the student quarter. He came home late last night before I knew what was happening.

• Like 1

Excuse my French and apologize on beforehand for my poor choice of words .......

Got sod all to do with politics ........ get his cronies and line 'em up in front of a wall.

Not to diminish the sadness or significance if the scrote blew himself up in an old peoples home ......  but kids ..... no way !!!!

Stand strong and spread the love ..... yeah right !!

Rant over, carry on.

• Like 1

These bastards like to mentaly hurt.  not just physical  ,,             scum,,,,

Sick. 

It baffles me. Nowhere in history has attacking the children of a nation worked. 

It just unites every man towards the demise of these nutters.

Much as I agree with the above comments I was more concerned with our folks that live nearby. As long as they are ok then fine, Glad that your all ok and none of yours were injured, if we can help just say. Ride safe.

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online