Yamaha xt 125

Dipshit1992
This post is 2502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, iv got a ymaha xt 125 on 56 plate, it broke down on me the other day and wouldnt start, iv sorted that bit out, but in the process i was stupid enough to listen to some cowboys that think they no it all, how can i reset all the carb back to how it should be, coz iv messed about with everything that moves, ie jets, screws, basically anything that will move, iv moved, and now all i get is a cough from it when i try to start it, so im guessing iv not got something in the right place, how can i reset everything? Please bare in mind im not very mechanically minded 

Thanks guys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You really need a manual - Haynes or similar that will identify all the parts for you and give you the factory settings.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

This is where Google is your friend, hunt round for what you need, it's almost certainly out there. But as Finnerz said you really need the manual to be certain.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online