small paul

This post is 2509 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys and gals i got me a fairly clean 1979 xs 250, i used to ride RD 250/400 back in the day but a bit too pricey for me, as i've not worked or owned a 4 stroke before i might need some help keeping this nearly 40 year old bike running ok.

IMG_1314 (2016_10_24 15_52_31 UTC) (2017_03_06 14_14_02 UTC).JPG

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So long as you expect 40year old performance it will be fine. looks tidy. Several folks on here got a soft spot for the XS.

Hi Paul nice Tidy example you have their, main problem I had with mine was points needed lot of adjustments oh and I suspect you already know brakes are poo,but I know what you mean about prices these are well worth the money, not so many left in original form anymore most have been cafe'd, can only go up in value and still loads of fun.:D

nice original example, some idiot made a tracker out of one  :whistle:

• Like 1

Sweet little bike Paul, bit of sun and a free hour you can sneak off for a ride. :D

Very nice bike... things like "points" can be changed and adjustment gets easier the more you do it. Have fun with it..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online