TDR forum so quiet.

Cynic
This post is 2506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its a shame, the TDR forum used to be quite lively, as much as on here certainly. Post something and there would usually be some kind of comment within hours.

Its tumbleweed town now, I posted about my wheels with questions and have had little or no comment. 12mths ago the screen would have gone spatty with people commenting, good bad or otherwise.

Same ol names same as on here but now, nothing. Suppose its some kind of farcebook group, shame really. Lot of experience on there and it will be lost in facebook. Just be lost in the corporate blue. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I go on Carpe TDM and that's very lively, 2 stroke forum is too.

sometimes it goes in circles. I remember this site from early days of  the RD boys, just them and me. Didn't come back for a while then it exploded when reached a certain critical mass.

Noticed it went quiet here a while back seems to have picked up again, now everyone's had their fix of riding. Think sometimes people just get tired of same old ?s drift away then miss it and come back  still a few faces missing in here wonder what's happened to Kev ?

Kev's having his fuel tank repainted, as it wrinkled over winter (bit like his todger)

Hopefully see him soon

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

How do you know?:P

you told me, remember?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, drewpy said:

you told me, remember?

No I don't remember! it must have been one of your Dreams, oh I still have that stretchy net thingy of yours i'll return it with the handcuffs & the whip 

• Like 1

Aye,  dirty DT  is A,W,O,L,  too,,  as is elvis,...   <_<

• Like 1

I am still around John, I just don't tend to post.

Sold the FZ-8, sold all the RD400's even sold the Suzi TS250. Still have the YA-6 and brought a new Duke Scrambler Full Throttle last year - it had it's first annual service last week.

Just pushed for time at the moment.

• Like 3

Had on a go on a Duke Scrambler last week, they're very nice!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DirtyDT said:

Sold the FZ-8, sold all the RD400's even sold the Suzi TS250. Still have the YA-6 and brought a new Duke Scrambler Full Throttle last year - it had it's first annual service last week.

nice to hear from you Numan

• Like 1

Great to hear from you again Numan :-)

• Like 1