my bike

johnakay
This post is 2549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tracer"  lovely,   a mate has judt bought an MT-07,  sat on it it feels comfy,  ,, cant wait for a test,  B)

14 hours ago, Airhead said:

nice one John, if you're still looking for your keys they're in the top box :P

well tickle ma bum so now I know had to push her all the way home.lol

hell of a good motor.this the 1st bike in years that I've not altered the seat and not going to.

very comfortable.I suffer badly with numb bum syndrome.after doing 70 miles it usually start to kick in but not this bike.

good mpg to,I ride 2 up all the time and on average I get 60/70 mpg. I'll admit I'm not a fast rider not these days anyway.

not interested in speed and don't feel the need.if I want a bit of fun then I sometimes take it up to 80mph but mostly I hover between 40/60 mph also depend on the given speed limit..but bare in mind the roads we use are rural roads and narrow most of the time,not worth the risk.

we enjoy riding more at these speeds.....none of this phew that was close! apart those that pull out on you.

as for the 2 bikes both are good bikes ,the MT-07 14 ltrs Tracer 17 ltrs,you'll go further on the tracer with having a bigger tank.

the tracer is more of an upright riding position than the MT-07.

• Like 2