You and your bike

Guest Tomg
This post is 6155 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i thought as the weather was nice. why don't we have a look at the bikes we love as well as us! so come on lets see you on your pride and joy.

Note: pride and joy refering to your bike not your missus. but the latter will not be disqualified! :P

here are my two...

Honda Hornet

DSCF0008.jpg

Yamaha TZR

DSCF0014.jpg

:D:D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no....! its spanish built full of little holes ;)

189130931e3521b57f81ad70c34ba0ebfe33099ac5c53de128960a3f.jpg

it,s me merv

bloody hell merv were you in the proclaimers ? ;)

OH help! I want to put a photo from a disc on here but don't know how.

put the photos on your computer, then use a web based thing (can't remember technical name) i recommend Photobucket. load your photos onto it then copy the url onto your reply using the little button with a tree on it when posting a reply. hope that helps as its a really sh!t explanation!

• 11 months later...

Hi, I am a new rider, i have a Yamaha YBR 125. This is a fantastic bike and looks lovely, (without faring). I have had her since Noember 2006 and been scared to ride her, however over the last few weeks i have taken her out on my own for the first time as my boyfriend used to come with me. To cut a long story short on the first attmept i got stuck at traffic lights, second attmept got stuck coming ontomy campus (which is a hill) and the third attempt (today) i managed to get all the way hme without getting stuck at the traffic lits and coming on to my campus. Yeppy :D ! The only time i stalled was when a car decided to move then stop and i was to busy moaning and not paying attenton to what i was doing. Im so pleased with myself, i only went to town for some milk. He he

Take a look at y beautiful bike. She looks lovely in this picture. Feel free to look through the rest, sme are my sister, cat boyfriend, and his bikes he has had.

My beautiful bike