20 degree up north,

This post is 2558 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

, Stunning weekend,,  run out west,, , mates newish Xjr1300  with us,  spectacular,

20170326_123200.jpg

20170326_113404.jpg

20170326_131101.jpg

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Furry boots mate.

I stayed local but got a nice pic or two 

133_zpsaj34xysf.jpg

134_zpsiiqrqcn0.jpg

131_zpspmbbhrcn.jpg

• Like 3

I wanna do a mini tour of Scotland this summer if work permits, just a long weekend maybe, been wanting to do a full on biking holiday up there for years but something else always seems to come up and there's only so much the Mrs will put up with. Maybe next year, I would love to do that off road stuff again at motoscotland that was a brilliant couple of days and maybe arrange a rideout with Jimmy & blakkie and get further up north as I've only got as far as fort William in the past. I always get a bit envious when I see Jimmy & John's pics but don't think could handle the weather up there all year round.

• Like 2

Would look forward to it matey. A months notice for work and it would be a go-er

• Like 1

I'd be interested in tagging along for some of it too. Thoroughly enjoyed my camping trip with the ST. I followed a costal path from John o' Groats, westwards. Can't remember where I eventually ended up (Ullapool maybe) but it was sheer bliss.

• Like 3

Am doing  the N/C 500 [ that's its name now]  round the top of the country,  on 2 strokes,, ,it is great up there,  traffic free, the scenery is awesome,

that's a great sunset jim"    here some others from yest,,,[ other  friends] 

DSCF7108.thumb.jpg.44b4825b0e1afc95d51adccde1360cdc.jpg

DSCF7175.thumb.jpg.e2e27091dbec0e0ffeedf13a792b34d5.jpg

DSCF7099.thumb.jpg.8367391bedaed9ad400f103b839a8908.jpg

• Like 3

Wow that's it, deffo gonna start planning for next year, would be great to see you guys and bipp you would be the cherry on the cake. Hey drew fancy this for next year we could do a week in Scotland and finish at squires. 

• Like 3

Yeaaa, I'll organise the T Shirts

• Like 3

Sounds great! Count me in for sure.

Now, about these t-shirts...

38 minutes ago, bippo said:

Sounds great! Count me in for sure.

Now, about these t-shirts...

If we hear any more about T shirts,     we"l send Nicola Sturgeon round,  :D

• Like 4