It's Yamahead's 44th birthday!

Pete
This post is 6492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As I say every year, Scott's a great guy and a real biker....though his personal grooming does leave a lot to be desired! B)

And how much longer can the bloody Line Dancing Hillbilly get away with claiming to be younger than me?

And how much longer can he deny using hair colourant?

He might fool the rest of the Trailer Park....but he's not fooling me!

So let's hear it for Scott.....and as a Birthday treat, here's his all time favourite!

"But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart

I just don't think it'd understand

And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart

He might blow up and kill this man

Ooo"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Happy Birthday mate hope you have a good one.

Regards

Many Thanx for your kind wishes mates B)

Didn't do much......outside of another 155mile Bike trip to my secondary residence, outta town for work during the week ;)

Many Thanx for your kind wishes mates B)

Didn't do much......outside of another 155mile Bike trip to my secondary residence, outta town for work during the week ;)

Tell us more about this alleged "secondary residence" Scott! :lol:

Ouch im half you guys age(23) :P

just kidding happy bday n safe riding!!!!

imagine how i feel!! im only 17!! :P

this second residence is it a house, brothel, flat what?! :D

Just to ammuse Pete & his need to Razz us BleedinYanks whenever he get's the chance. :rolleyes:

Because of my new job & the astronomical fuel costs I've occurred in the last 3 weeks.......700-800 miles per week! :blink:

I've taken refuge in a 24ft. Travel Trailer that I aquired for a real bargain....$1800 B)

So now that my fuel bill has been cut in half......the money I save pays for half the rent on the Trailer space.

& It's close enough that I can ride home for LUNCH everyday! :D

So, needless to say.........I've officially become Trailer Trash :unsure: .........fortunately, only during the week.

What can I say?......Sh*t Happens! :lol:

Can't wait to sell my house & move somewhere where there's some breathing room.....(Central Oregon)

It may be an old Trailer......but it beats the hell outta residing in a TENT! :blink: .....like I was here last week.......

XT_SweetView.jpg

RedneckRelaxin.jpg

scott outside his caravan#

All Right you WiseAss! <_< .....I'll have you know I've got INDOOR plumbing where I'm staying! :lol: