It's Yamahead's 44th birthday!

Pete
This post is 6519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

All Right you WiseAss! <_< .....I'll have you know I've got INDOOR plumbing where I'm staying! :lol:

ah yeah but in the summer you have to sit outside and show off the wireless phone :D:D:D

• Admin

Yeah happy birthday mate! :birthday: sorry its late!!!

Nope im still here, just have so much on with work and trying to decorate my flat etc.. not able to get online much :(

Thanx Guys! ;)

I can totally relate to the workload scenario.......been busy with settling into this new job in the last month.....& now the misses has gone & totalled our only working car! :blink:

Fortunately she's alright.....but now she's left with driving MY truck :unsure:

Looks like I'm gonna have to land yet another job on the side, where I'm residing during the week.....as there's LOADS of job oppertunities in the town of Bend Oregon B)

I tell ya.....the Fun never stops here @ the FUN Factory! :rolleyes:

Thanx Guys! ;)

I can totally relate to the workload scenario.......been busy with settling into this new job in the last month.....& now the misses has gone & totalled our only working car! :blink:

Fortunately she's alright.....but now she's left with driving MY truck :unsure:

Looks like I'm gonna have to land yet another job on the side, where I'm residing during the week.....as there's LOADS of job oppertunities in the town of Bend Oregon B)

I tell ya.....the Fun never stops here @ the FUN Factory! :rolleyes:

is that some kind of perverted torture dungeon with sharp objects and chains and whips (petes bedroom) or is it a kids fun place

An incredibly late Happy Birthday, matey. In the prescient words of Tom Lehrer...

An awful debility,

A lessened utility,

A loss of mobility

Is a strong possibility.

In all probability

We'll lose our virility

(Or women your fertility)

And desirability,

And this liability

Of total sterility

Will lead to hostility

And a sense of futility,

So lets act with agility

While we still have facility,

For well soon reach senility

And lose the ability.

Just think - unless you live to be over 88 you have fewer days left to live than you have already lived.

And on that cheerful note, I think I'll go and get drunk.

Just think - unless you live to be over 88 you have fewer days left to live than you have already lived.

And on that cheerful note, I think I'll go and get drunk.

Thanx Cap'n!

I'll consider myself excetionally lucky to live to the ripe old age of 88 :blink:

But I'm not really sure I want to? :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online