Squires 2017 2nd and 3rd September

This post is 2369 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Speedo  is not part of the M.O.T   jase "   ,,         and Kev ,,,,     its D.IY,   weekend  :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh I know that, its just the fact it was counting up when he turned the ig on. He was expecting a static figure. Works well though and matches my sat nav so if anybody needs an accurate speed check.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a catastrophe ! The bikes let me down big time , the headlamps not working , it's a bag o shite this bike.

Wow Kev I hope you manage to get it fixed there's only about 11 days to go (wonder what it could possibly be ?) Have you tried replacing the candle?:P

• Like 1

Changed bulb checked fuse !!! Changed h4 plug soldered and shrink tubed  , checked all wiring from battery to bulb all connected.

could be either or but my bet would be with finnerz, shit gets in those switches get it off, clean the terminals with a bit of wet/dry then a squirt of wd40

or for you kev, (lazy bastards way)  just squirt wd40 in switch  as you rock it on and off a few times  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kev when you say checked fuse, have tried cleaning the contacts as that had me stumped once, went through every thing else before I found it. Those leky gremlins can be really hard to find.

Tommy, ! Spot on almost,

Although I had changed the fuse at the start , the spare fuse itself had light rusting on the end, replaced it with a nice shiny one and hay presto.

• Like 2

Yeaaa

Tommy is our designated leccy guru now

• Haha 1

Sorry lads not going to make it this year, got a small problem with the bike..! Rear swing arm bearing has let go and the front fork seal has come out in sympathy (BUGGER..!) Plus eldest son is moving into a new house so muggings has been designated truck driver for the weekend. SWMBO said something like "oh you'll help them WON'T YOU ?" yes dear!

Unlucky.

This weekend is MINE. Missus wont mess with it.

51 weeks of the year i get put foreward to help other folk out. Not this one.  They can go F....

Havent missed one yet.

• Like 2

I'll be there, not sure if it'll be Friday or Saturday yet all depends on how my work Pan's out next week but I'm camping Sat night deffo.

Packed my stuff and loaded it onto the bike this morning, am I too eager? 

And...... Dont see the problemB)

If you want to meet up further south.

40 minutes ago, Cynic said:

And...... Dont see the problemB)

If you want to meet up further south.

Can do, Matlock? Buxton? 

I was planning on going via clay cross (just south of chesterfield) as I could do with some new gloves. And 2 stroke oil

Really sorry lads, I am not able to make it this year, hope ye all have a great weekend,,,,,, stay safe,,,, pat