Squires 2017 2nd and 3rd September

This post is 2367 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well that's a bummer, just been told I'm working friday and saturday WTF!! :cry2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
1 hour ago, drewpy said:

well that's a bummer, just been told I'm working friday and saturday WTF!! :cry2:

:(

1 hour ago, drewpy said:

That's not good I'll have to go with Kev & Murph it'll be like blind leading the blind, is there no way out ?

• Haha 1

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:30 PM, Tommy xs said:

That's not good I'll have to go with Kev & Murph it'll be like blind leading the blind, is there no way out ?

:biglaugha:

Just get on the m1, bang on south for a bit, when you hit the big arsed roundabout and go left and on for a bit till you hit the next roundabout, then go left again. Push on till you see jct 42 (I think) off the A1m and your all but there.

Honest..........:headscratch:

Booked the Friday off work earlier, so I can do the whole weekend this year! :D

• Like 1

Result, meet up in matlock?

• 3 weeks later...

Am gonna try this year for the 2 nights all going well.

• Like 1

Always the little things with you eh?

Hope it all goes well. My mum has had both done. Best advice. Do the exercises religiously. My dad is a bit of an ocd fusspot with things like that.

But for context. Last year my mum needed 2 sticks to get to the loo. As i type this they are on a walking holiday at Grafam Water. She gets about better than i do.

• Like 1

I"l be friday,  for week end,,  hope its dry ,as its rained up here for last 2 months ,EVERY day, :icon_cry:

What are you bringing, the DT with the shooting jacket or the RD.

all iv'e done to the bike this year is give it a good  coat of looking at, and its raring to go,

I ain't bringing a tent as I'm hoping to stay in the hotel down the road run by a Chinese bird.

, who knows I might get lucky with a happy ending :thumb:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackhat250 said:

DT  i think.  .. and new atire,,,,,,,,,,,,B)

Velvet smoking jacket?

• Haha 1

Is it the  distinguished gentleman ride ":rolleyes:   ,,          Kev      if you bring velvet gloves ,   you can have a  Gentlemans W**nk   :wank4az:

5 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

Is it the  distinguished gentleman ride ":rolleyes:   ,,          Kev      if you bring velvet gloves ,   you can have a  Gentlemans W**nk   :wank4az:

Don't give him any ideas!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

ru offering :D

• Haha 1

Hmm, and in other news.

The TDR passed the MOT with flying colours, complemented on the wheels too. The spedo threw him a bit of a curve as he had to wait 30 seconds to see the mileage while it calibrates.

Rides really nice on them too, got a bit of a weave at 90 but I think that is the suspension being a bit hard. Had the same thing when I first got the bike.