Forum Issues (17/03/17)

jimmy
This post is 2567 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yesterday I tried to access the forum but got the message that work was being carried out. Back from work, forum update complete and access regained. 

My issue is that now every page I open loads up then reloads which is starting to make me twitch. I'm thinking if I delete all my shortcuts and then open up the forum again this may help but I do not know my password so would be unable to log again (yeahhh I hear some shout) so any chance either Alex or one of the Mods could pm me my password so I can change it 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just use the forgotten password links. No one will know your password, not even the site owner I believe. Data protection etc.

Although I'm sure software exists that 'could' extract it, depending on your government clearance if you know what I mean.

DV'd so quite good clearance

I tried the forgotten password links and it stated that it had sent the link to my email' but it must have been intercepted by GCHQ or the CIA cos I never received it

Edit//

Well, I was able to log out, delete all short cuts then log back in. Unfortunately that does not cure the page reloading issue. It doesn't reload on my phone or tablet, and no other page does it on my laptop so it must be an interface issue between my laptop and this forum. Ah well something to bugger about with today before the rugby

Thanx mate, I was unsure whether to post an intro or not but decided to go straight to the problem

• Like 2

Mine is doing it too now jimmy, looks like its probably something with the last bit of work done.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online