Midnight Star 950/1300 forward controls

95Rickni
This post is 2597 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Richie from West Midlands UK,

I have a, hopefully,  simple question about extended forward controls for the xvs950a, are they interchangeable with controls for the xvs1300a?

Many thanks in advance, hope to get to know you all a bit better in the future!

Richie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

in the past when I had in mind to buy for my 950a forward controls, on westendmotorsport site was different codes for 950, 1300 so, i guess they are different. be aware, the forward controls will not work with engine bar.. at least, not with genuine yamaha engine bar

• 3 weeks later...

all my upgrades for 930 are from westendmotorsport , is an online shop in US. but you may try get them from UK or ebay.co.uk directlly, they are memphis shades and I buy them because the windshield is also memphis shades. at the point I buy them, I can`t find a seller in UK but you may have better luck. but those lowers are fit with memphis shades windshield so, if you have another windshield, you may need another one. anyway, on westendmotorsport site you can find almost anything you want. send them an email before to make you a quote about how much you will have to pay for shipping. for some items, you may have to pay import taxes, vat. but I think if is under 150$, there is no duty to pay.