Mid Life Crisis Lady

Jayne
This post is 2620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

16 hours ago, Ttaskmaster said:

Crumpets belong on the pillion pad... but *Real* men find a woman who already rides her own Cruiser!! ;)

I agree, however surely to be both Crumpet on the pillion pad & ride your own cruiser would be the dream woman!  :movingeyes:

14 hours ago, dav a said:

One thing to check on the 535 is the exhaust system if  it is the original system there is a large collector box right underneath the bike these tend to rot .expensive to replace!

Oh ok, I will ensure I check this out. Thanks dav a 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
14 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I agree, however surely to be both Crumpet on the pillion pad & ride your own cruiser would be the dream woman for you "Real" men!  :movingeyes:

Let me rephrase - Crumpets, tarts, totty and the like all belong on a pillion pad... Real women ride their own bike. This is why the Ttaskmistress does not go pillion, except when drunk!

According to my sources, the above is even true of lesbian relationships, apparently...;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

I'm going to buy a Yamaha 535 virago to start with and see how I go.

You'll love it, easy bike to ride and a lot of fun.

• Like 2

On 20/02/2017 at 6:09 PM, Ttaskmaster said:

Let me rephrase - Crumpets, tarts, totty and the like all belong on a pillion pad... Real women ride their own bike. This is why the Ttaskmistress does not go pillion, except when drunk!

According to my sources, the above is even true of lesbian relationships, apparently...;)

Indeed, 'tis true ;)

Welcome Jayne!

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online