carl b

new member section

hi there, do I see my profile in this section,ive just payed and signed up,new to any forum .cheers

Looks like nobody is willing to help

???

Do you mean you cannot see or alter your profile whilst logged on to the forum?

once I am logged in I can view and amend my profile, In the top right of the page is my forum name and a drop down list,

As a guest I can clic on any persons name and view their profile

You dont appear to have posted anything yet. Apart from the above. As nayrus said just click on your name.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, carl b said:

hi there, do I see my profile in this section,ive just payed and signed up,new to any forum .cheers

thanks for the reply guys,ive just filled in my profile a bit more so we shall see where we go from here,but I have noticed that when I go onto the newbies page that there is a star before my name and everybody body else has a blue circle,what is this for,as you can proberly tell I don't do any forums or social media

hi guys,what I meant was when I filled in my profile and say im now a newbie but when you go into the newbie section the newbie list on the left of the screen where newbies say hello to all is where I thought I would see my name,so I logged out and came on the forum then went onto the newbie section and didn't see my name on the left hand list,so how do I get to that point so I can say hello to everyone,sorry for being thick

On 01/03/2017 at 11:52 AM, carl b said:

hi guys,what I meant was when I filled in my profile and say im now a newbie but when you go into the newbie section the newbie list on the left of the screen where newbies say hello to all is where I thought I would see my name,so I logged out and came on the forum then went onto the newbie section and didn't see my name on the left hand list,so how do I get to that point so I can say hello to everyone,sorry for being thick

https://yamahaclub.com/forums/forum/48-new-members-welcome-area/

....and click on "start new topic" on right hand side

cheers for that drewpy

Naughty, bad form to tack onto the back of a thread with a completely different tack.

You really should post your own introduction.